LONG DISTANCE MOVERS
For long distance home moves, from a small apartment to a large estate, we can simply provide transportation, loading, and unloading service, or we can do all the packing for you, too. Some of the long-distance moving services we can provide are:
- Loading, unloading, and transportation service
- Flat, easy-to-understand pricing.
- Packing and crating
- Secure storage
- Special servicing of items such as appliances, exercise equipment, and home electronics
- Professional move coordination
- Full replacement coverage
- Shipment tracking
- Certain-day pickup and delivery
- A personalized mobile website so you can keep your move organized from start to finish.
Interstate (state to state) moves are usually charged based on the weight of your shipment, plus any additional services you request. The only way to know your actual moving cost is to have an estimator visit your home or apartment. They will perform a full survey of the items to be moved, discuss any other services you may require, and provide you with a detailed written cost estimate. Internet quotes are too inaccurate.
When choosing a long-distance mover, be sure to check their credentials. Do they have a local office? How long have they been in business? Are they licensed with the FMCSA to perform household goods moving? Remember that no moving company should require a deposit to secure your move date.
Want to save more money?
Be sure to ask us about CityPointe, a free program through which you can get referrals to real estate agents and cash back on your interstate move with us.
RECEIVE A FREE QUOTE
Outstanding customer service. Had a great experience.
- Dreka G.